A quick estimate calculator for people who 'do tasks' with 'materials'.
How it works.
- Add an Estimate
- Enter your hourly rate and a job name.
- click on 'open'
- Now you have a blank estimate that you will add Tasks and Materials to.
- You'll have to create the tasks and materials from the menu.
- Create a task with a name and how long they take in minutes.
- Create material and how much it will cost each.
- Go back to Your 'estimate'
- Now these are available to add to your estimate.
- Adjust 'number of times' each task gets performed.
- Adjust 'number of pieces' of each material you'll need.
- Click finalize and see the results.
- Cost of Tasks.
- Cost of Materials.
- The time it will take.
- The total cost.
- And...it works even if you don't have an internet connection!
- currently on Chrome and Safari only.